Yesterday marked the official announcement of the Nexus 6P and its little brother the Nexus 5X. Both devices come with impressive specs and look awesome. The Nexus 5X was built by LG while the Nexus 6P was built by Huawei.
The Nexus 6P comes with a 5.7 inch 144op display made from Corning Gorilla Glass 4. It comes with a hexa-core 2.0GHz Snapdragon 810 processor and 3GB of RAM. It will come with 32GB, 64GB or 128GB of internal storage.
Google’s big selling point with the Nexus 6P is the camera. It is a rather large and ugly camera but according to Google it is the best out there. It is a 12.3 megapixel camera optimized for indoor and low-light images and can capture slow-motion video and 4K video as well as several other fancy features. It also features a decent 8 megapixel front-facing camera.
The device also comes with the same USB-C that the Nexus 5X comes with.
The device looks awesome and I would really like to get my hands on it. If you are interested in getting it pre-orders started yesterday and the 32GB model is priced at $499USD. Pre-order yours from the Google Store and you’ll get free shipping and a $50 Play Store credit.
Full specs after the video.
- 5.7 inches
- WQHD (2560 x 1440) AMOLED display at 518 ppi
- 16:9 aspect ratio
- Corning® Gorilla® Glass 4
- Fingerprint and smudge-resistant oleophobic coating
- 12.3 MP¹
- 1.55 µm pixels
- f/2.0 aperture
- IR Laser assisted autofocus
- 4K (30 fps) video capture
- Broad-spectrum CRI-90 dual flash
- 8MP camera
- 1.4 µm pixels
- f/2.4 aperture
- HD video capture (30 fps)
- Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 810 v2.1, 2.0 GHz Octa-core 64-bit
- Adreno 430 GPU
- RAM: 3 GB LPDDR4
- Internal storage: 32 GB, 64 GB, or 128 GB
- Dual front-facing stereo speakers
- 3 microphones (2 front, 1 rear) with noise cancellation
- 3,450 mAh battery
- Fast charging: up to 7 hours of use from only 10 minutes of charging
- LTE cat. 6
- Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac 2×2 MIMO, dual-band (2.4 GHz, 5.0 GHz)
- Bluetooth 4.2
- GPS, GLONASS
- Digital compass
- Wi-Fi use requires 802.11a/b/g/n/ac access point (router). Syncing services, such as backup, require a Google Account.
- GSM/EDGE: 850/900/1800/1900MHz
- UMTS/WCDMA: B1/2/4/5/8
- CDMA: BC0/1/10
- LTE (FDD): B2/3/4/5/7/12/13/17/25/26/29/30
- LTE (TDD): B41
- CA DL: B2-B2, B2-B4, B2-B5, B2-B12, B2-B13, B2-B17, B2-B29, B4-B4, B4-B5, B4-B13, B4-B17, B4-B29, B41-B41
- Phone is carrier-unlocked with wide-range band support for service providers worldwide. Check with your service provider for more information.
- Fingerprint sensor
- Proximity sensor
- Ambient light sensor
- Hall sensor
- Android Sensor Hub
- Single USB Type-C
- Single Nano SIM slot
- 3.5 mm audio jack
- RGB LED notification light
¹Final resolution of images may be less than 12.3 MP.
²Storage specifications refer to capacity before formatting. Actual formatted capacity will be less.
³Size and weight may vary by manufacturing process.
⁴Actual battery performance will vary and depends on many factors including signal strength, network configuration, age of battery, operating temperature, features selected, device settings, and voice, data, and other application usage patterns.
Source Link: Google Store